This policy sets out how Just Cartridges Ltd uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website or our company. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy and any data you provide us with is protected and you are assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
Just Cartridges Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page according to current legislation. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
INFORMATION WE HOLD
We may hold the following information provided by you and with your consent:
- Contact details including address, telephone number and email address
- Demographic information
- Other information relevant to our customer service
- Shotgun certificate
Any personal data held is provided by you and with your consent.
We do not share any personal data with any third party unless required by law. Your information will not be given, lent, leased, sold or in any other way distributed to any other organisation or individual unless required by law.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to process your orders, to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service. Specifically:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve products and services
- To email you information we feel you may find of interest. You will have given us consent to do this by specifically requesting this service
- To improve and customise our website to improve our customers’ experience
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Our lawful basis for processing personal data under GDPR is LEGAL OBLIGATION. This specifically relates to the information on your shotgun certificate which we require to process your order in a lawful manner.
We process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- You have the right to be informed what information we hold and access to your personal information – see SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS following.
- You have the right to rectification of your information. If you think that we are holding incorrect information for you, you can ask us to update this which will be done in a timely fashion and take no longer than 28 days.
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information and we will do so immediately. This does NOT apply to your shotgun certificate as the lawful basis for us processing your personal data is a legal obligation.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of any personal data we hold for you.
- None of our processing is carried out by automated means and we do not use automated decision making processes.
- You have a right to data portability and we will comply with such request within one calendar month.
- You have a right to object if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your personal data. You can complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) at any time.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
You can make a subject access request about personal data we may hold about you at any time. We will comply with any such request within one calendar month. You will not be charged for such a request. We may refuse a request that we consider to be manifestly unfounded or excessive and if you do not agree with our reason for refusal, you may complain to the ICO.
By sending your shotgun certificate to us, you will be deemed to have given us your consent freely, specifically for processing your order.
We will only use the information you have provided to contact you directly if you specifically give consent for this. For example, if you wish to receive our periodic email newsletter, you will have to actively opt in by ticking the box on the website. You will not receive it by default if you do not opt out.
We will not hold any personal data for persons under the age of 16 without parental consent. Keep in mind that to purchase shotgun cartridges you need to be 18 or over. So under the age of 18, in that we cannot actually sell you cartridges, we will not be requiring your shotgun certificate.
Security is of top priority for us. Any personal data we may hold for you is stored on a stand-alone system and none is stored on the Internet. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place robust physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information we collect. If a breach were to occur, we will notify the ICO and any affected individuals.
DATA PROTECTION BY DESIGN
Under the new GDPR we have adopted a privacy by design approach. Our operation does not result in a high risk to individuals and we therefore are not required to carry out a Data Protection Impact assessment.
If you want to contact us about any aspect of GDPR please call us on 01865 300066, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Just Cartridges Ltd, Station Road, South Leigh, Witney, Oxon OX29 6XJ.