This notice sets out how Just Cartridges Ltd uses and protects personal data. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy and any data about you is protected and you are assured that it will only be used in accordance with this notice.
Just Cartridges Ltd may change this notice from time to time by updating this page according to current legislation. This notice is effective from 25th May 2018.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We process personal data about you:
- to promote our goods and services, based on your consent or our legitimate interests for doing so (such as making past customers aware of news and offers);
- to fulfill our contracts with you (such as payment and delivery details);
- for internal record keeping and to improve our products and services where it is in our legitimate interests for doing so;
- where we are obliged to do so by laws or regulations (such as retaining copies of shotgun certificates to satisfy police reporting requirements);
- to operate our websites.
PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
The personal data we may hold includes, but is not necessarily limited to:
- Contact details including address, telephone number and email address
- Other information relevant to our customer service including records of your enquiries and transactions with us
- A copy of your shotgun certificate used to evidence the lawfulness of our sales to you
We may also create personal data about you as a result of your interactions with us, such as demographic data used for marketing purposes.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
We share personal data only where we have a lawful basis for doing so, including where you have consented to us doing so, where it is in our legitimate interests or necessary for the conduct of our contract with you, or where we are under a legal obligation to do so. Your information will not be given, lent, leased or sold for commercial purposes without your consent.
- You have the right to be informed what data we hold and how we process it, and to access personal data about you.
- You have the right to rectification of personal data about you. If you think that we are holding incorrect personal data about you, you can notify us and we will update it where necessary.
- You have the right to ask us to erase personal data about you under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you.
- None of our processing is carried out by automated means and we do not use automated decision making processes.
- You have a right to obtain copies of personal data about you in an electronic format for the purpose of providing that personal data to another controller.
- You have a right to object if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your personal data. You can complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) at any time.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
You can request copies of personal data we may hold about you at any time. You will not be charged for such a request.
We will not hold any personal data for persons under the age of 16 without parental consent. Keep in mind that to purchase shotgun cartridges you need to be 18 or over. So under the age of 18, in that we cannot actually sell you cartridges, we will not be requiring your shotgun certificate.
Security is of top priority for us. Any personal data we may hold for you is stored on a stand-alone system and none is stored on the Internet. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place robust physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information we collect. If a breach were to occur that could affect the rights and freedoms of individuals, we will notify the ICO and any affected individuals.
If you want to contact us about any aspect of how we process personal data about you, please call us on 01865 300066, email us at email@example.com or write to us at Just Cartridges Ltd, Station Road, South Leigh, Witney, Oxon OX29 6XJ. Just Cartridges Ltd is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office, number ZA404569.