By using this website you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
When you place an order through this website we will send you an acknowledgment by e-mail. The e-mail is not an order confirmation nor does it indicate that we have accepted your order. The acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the goods ordered. If we are unable to supply you with the goods you have ordered within 30 calendar days, or if we discover a mistake in the price or product details then we will send you a response by e-mail explaining why we are unable to accept your order. We reserve the right not to accept any order where the price is incorrect.
If you have any problems with ordering or on orders placed on the internet please call us on 01865 300066 or email us at email@example.com or write to us at the following address clearly stating any issues you may have:
Just Cartridges Ltd
All prices are in Sterling (£), include VAT and include or exclude delivery as shown and as stated by each product. In the unlikely event that an incorrect price is shown on our website. Just Cartridges Ltd reserves the right to abstain from fulfilling the order at that price. You will of course be notified, and at which point you will be informed of the correct price, and given the choice to proceed with the order.
Packing & Deliveries
Goods are usually despatched within 2 working days but may take longer when the product is not in stock or during busy times. In any event goods will be sent within 14 days from of receipt of your order. We shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure to deliver the goods within estimated timescales. Express Delivery orders are given priority and will be despatched as soon as possible using next day delivery, which may require a signature. Just Cartridges Ltd offer an extra money back guarantee up to 14 days after you receive your order. If you are not entirely happy for any reason then please contact us so that we can explain how to return the goods and provide a Goods Return Number. We will be happy to offer a refund of the cost of goods (delivery charges will not be refunded) provided they are in good condition, complete with all accessories and in their original packaging. Please note this does not affect your legal right to cancel goods up to 7 days from receipt (see below) nor where goods are misdescribed or faulty (see below).
Legal Rights to Cancel
Under UK law you have the right to cancel your order, for whatever reason, within 7 days beginning the day after you receive the goods. You will receive a full refund of the cost of the goods including any delivery costs. You will have to return the goods to us and will be responsible for the cost of return postage.
You will be responsible for the goods while they are in your possession including when returned to us. We would therefore recommend that you re-use the original packaging and use a recorded and insured form of postage when returning goods.
Where goods are faulty or not as described please make contact with us to arrange a return. We will be happy to offer a full refund including all delivery charges.
These Terms & Conditions are additional to your statutory rights to which remain unaffected.
Disclaimer The Prices that are quoted on the Just Cartridges Ltd website are specific to purchases made through the website and may be different from those on other websites.
Amendments to our Terms & Conditions and Services.
The term ‘Just Cartridges Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Just Cartridges Ltd, Unit 1, Northmoor Park, Church Road, Northmoor, Oxfordshire OX29 5UH. Our company registration number is 5663469. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.